2017-06-06

Kakizaki Memi: A gift from her sister

Unamo

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.07


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently, my sister went to Shizuoka. She sent me a gift.


(↑ It looks a bit like me)

"Unamo"

The eel's (unagi) little sister (imo) seems to be a mutation that has been born.



It's sort of cute, isn't it ~(*˙˘˙*)

Thank you ♥


Along with Unamo, there was a letter.

My sister drew a ribbonfish.


I really love my sister's drawings.

In the past, we used to have fun drawing together.


Even though I say it myself, my sister loves me.

And I love my sister.

We're sisters who get along very well.


I want to see my sister ~

I'll write a letter back.

Look forward to it, eh.


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________ written evening 170606, posted by staff 170607  00:59h

Neru and Memi both have older sisters they get along with very well.

Here's another recent photo I don't think I've posted:


Most photos are reversed from how they appear in the blog. For some reason -- probably to avoid accidentally showing brand names -- almost all the photos in the blogs are reversed before posting. I usually reverse them back, when I know which way is right: Memi's hair parts on the right. Humans are not perfectly bilaterally symmetrical. They look a bit different in a mirror view.

No comments:

Post a Comment