2017-06-10

Kakizaki Memi blog: Magazine shoot, hugging Kyonko

Kyonko (*ˊᵕˋ*)

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.11


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Marquee magazine came out today!

Toshi-chan (Katou Shiho), Manafii (Takase Mana), Kyonko (Saitou Kyonko) and I are in it, you know ~o(^o^)o

Be sure to take a look  ♪


During this shoot, I came to love Kyonko more than ever!



I kept hugging her, but even though my sticking to her was because I liked her, Kyonko kept saying things like "Stop" and "Don't touch me" and  running away...

But that's okay (lol)

Running away from me just makes me want to go after her more ♥

Ahh, I looove Kyonko (* ॑꒳ ॑* )


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________ written evening 170610, posted by staff 170611  00:23h

Memi joins the love-parade. Of course, Memi hugs people whenever she can, so I don't imagine it's any hardship for her to jump on this particular publicity bandwagon.

The Marquee shoot is an eight-page special feature in the magazine. It is featured in all the other participants' blogs, too. Here are some more off-shots:


Shy girls, lol

Four separate photos: glamorous Katoshi, serious Manafii, Kyonko the thinker,
and Memi trying to hold them all together, with her hands rather low on two backs



And here are Memi and Katoshi, from Katoshi's blog:



Katoshi says that even though she's not tall, she was the tallest in this group. Her caption for this photo is: "Memii (Kakizaki Memi) (∪´>‿<`)"

If anyone can interpret the emoji, please let me know. I imagine it suggests how cute Memi seems to her. Katoshi and Memi were close friends when the group first started lessons, and I think they remain close. Katoshi says she dyed her hair lighter in order to be seen easily.

I hope Memi's approaches to Kyonko are okay. I get the sense that Kyonko is a bit removed, and not a very touchy-feely sort of person. Memi may be attracted in part because Kyonko is one of the three Hiragana members -- with Meimei and Kage-chan -- who is shorter than she is. And Memi wishes she were taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment