2017-06-08

Kakizaki Memi blog: Rainbows and family gifts

Shiro-tan

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.08


Good evenng,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

My grandmother gave me a Shiro-tan tissue box!

Ah, this is not the Shiro-tan beef tongue from Negishi restaurant, it's the Shiro-tan character from Mother Garden toys.

I want to eat Shiro-tan  ~( ・∇・)



I'm covered (* ॑꒳ ॑* )

An aqua-colored Shiro-tan    [note: shiro means "white"] 

So cute~~. It's comforting (*ˊᵕˋ*)


Today, my mother and my sister both sent me pictures of a rainbow.

The rainbow seems to be coming out after rain has lifted



To see the same thing from different places is wonderful, somehow, isn't it?


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________  posted 170608  23:55h (two hours ago)

Negishi is a beef-tongue restaurant in Shinjuku. Mother Garden is a line of toys.

Note the gauzy bed-curtain (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment