2017-06-07

Kakizaki Memi: Bad luck and how to overcome it

Luck

Kakizaki Memi
20017.06.08


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday evening, when I was watching television, they did a ranking of birthdays by how good their luck would be this summer.

My birthday is December 12.

Somehow,
I thought it would be
In last place ~ (lol)

And it actually did end up in last place ( ºωº )チーン…

And then something bad really did happen today:
I was going though an open automatic door and it suddenly closed, hitting hard against my right side.

It huuuurt (ŏ﹏ŏ。)
The pain and the embarrassment were a double punch (›´A`‹ )
 
Suffering, I wrapped myself up in a blanket with UgaUga-chan and didn't come out




Wehhh 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

But the way to break bad luck is to get a lot of sunlight and have a morning full of activity, to go to bed early and get up early!

I will definitely make this a good summer ーー!٩(* 'ω' *)و


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________ written 170607 evening, posted by staff 170608  02:49h 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment