2017-05-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Hiragana live in Osaka Wednesday

Osaka!

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.30

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Tomorrow is the day of Hiragana's national tour performance in Osaka!
My first time in Osaka!
I look forward to it---!

I'll do my best (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I hope I can eat some takoyaki...

Everyone who comes to Zepp Namba, or to the other live viewings, let's have fun together!

Oh, yes. There are tickets available on the day for the live viewings.
So for those who haven't yet got tickets, there is still...(ฅ•ω•ฅ)♥

Look forward to it (*˙˘˙*)!



Iguchi Mao, Kageyama Yuuka and I are in the monthly Entame magazine that comes out today.
We talk about the Zepp Tokyo live and give our thoughts about tomorrow at Zepp Namba.



Please be sure to take a look ♪
 


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________________ posted 170530  21:12h

Two posts in two minutes. A new record, lol. (Further proof that members send posts to staff for checking and posting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment