2017-05-28

Nagahama Neru blog: Souen photo-shoot, handshake power-up

Eyelashes,   201

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.29


Good evening!


Manaka and I are on the cover of the
Souen magazine that came out yesterday, the 27th.

I've always loved to read it.
For me, it's like a picture book packed with emotion.
To be published in a magazine I love so much
Is truly, truly an honour.

During the shoot, as I saw this world I admire spreading out before my eyes
I was in a state of constant excitement.

It made me want to study the world of clothing more!




Please be sure to look at it. I'd be happy if you did.


And the 27th was an individual handshake event.
Thank you very much to all who came.

3rd and 5th sessions:


I'm still not used to taking photos like this.
Don't laugh 〜( ´・ᴗ・` )


There's one more outfit that I forgot to take a photo of.
It was the dress I wore once on Keyakitte, Kakenai?
When we were on location for a reward.




 From all of you at the handshake event
I get so much power that it makes me uneasy.

I thank you unceasingly.
I want to thank you to the highest possible degree.



Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru

________________________________________ written evening 170528, posted by staff 170529  02:52h


Here's a photo from Nijika's blog that may show the other dress:


This may be the location event a few months ago:


Some good photos, old and new, have been showing up recently:





No comments:

Post a Comment