2017-06-03

Kakizaki Memi blog: Sasaki Mirei's writing mistakes

Mii-pan

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.03


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently, Sasaki Mirei's writing mistakes have been (hilariously) terrible.

Do you all read Mii-pan's blog?

I laughed when she wrote "Live Vuyuing" [ライブブューイング]
For "Live Viewing" [ライブビューイング].

"Vuyu..." I mean, how do you even pronounce that? (lol) 

Even earlier, there was her writing "Decopene" instead of "Lycopene."
(I was the one who told her about Lycopene, and I really did tell her "Lycopene"!)

And "Pink Tempun" instead of "Sakura Denbu" ["pink starch" instead of "cherry-blossom fish-flakes"]

What a baka (๑¯∇¯๑)


But in fact the thing I laughed at most 
Was in her May 31st post "Pupuun."

Please look for it, everyone  (๑´ㅂ`๑)


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
______________________________________________________  170603  22:14h

The mistake in Mii-pan's 31 May blog (Japanese) was, instead of writing "soap bubble" (shabon tama) to write "Japan bubble" (japon tama). Japanese commenters find it hilarious, too.

To be honest, I don't like this stuff coming from Memi any better than I do when it comes from Fuu-chan or Neru. I'm personally too sensitive to accept being laughed at, so I don't like seeing other people laughed at, either. But many people seem to accept it, and Japanese reaction to this post seems extremely positive. I guess Memi is telling people to read Mii-pan's blog, anyway. 

Memi may in fact be imitating things Neru has done (ridiculing Hirate's ignorance of things, for instance). But I think Memi has a bit of a happy cruel streak in her. She said herself on Showroom last summer that she is not all nice, but has a harsher side, too. I think her real nature will come out more and more as we go forward -- and as Memi grows and becomes more confident, confident enough to really express herself. I think that time is coming fast.

There's another difference between Memi and Neru here: Neru is three years older than Hirate. Memi is two years younger than Mii-pan. This, however, is a part I don't mind: I like the way the Kanjis make no difference of ages among them; I want the Hiraganas to keep moving in that direction, too. Memi and Katoshi (who is three years older) make a point of treating each other as equals.

The first photo above was not in the original blog. 

source

No comments:

Post a Comment