2017-05-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Not good at smiling

Iceplant

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.30

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

In a salad I ate recently, there was a vegetable that looked as if it had a lot of water droplets on it.

The name seems to be "iceplant."


What is this? It doesn't look as if it tastes very good...

That's what I thought, but I went ahead and ate it.
I thought it would just be another tasty vegetable, but it was something I wasn't used to (lol).

It was so moist and crisp. Fun to eat.

I came to like it quite a bit.

I haven't seen it for sale in the supermarket or anywhere.
I wonder where you can get it.

Everyone, if you see iceplant, please give it a try.


I thought I'd try smiling (o´罒`o)

I'm not very good at smiling. Please forgive me  ( ´・・)ノ
I'll practice...




Ehhh ( ˙-˙ )

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________________ posted 170530  21:11h 

The fangs look great, and so does the smile -- even if it is a bit unnatural, lol. Don't strain yourself, Memi, your normal expressions are more real.

It appears this is not the iceplant that is used as a ground cover in southern California. It is probably this edible form. I will look for it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment