2017-04-02

Nagahama Neru blog: Light-painting

Nonsense,   181

Nagahama Neru
2017.04.03


Good evening!

It's the beginning of the month,
And the greeting cards have been updated.
Every time, Koike Minami (Mii-chan) does such a piece of junk!!

It's realllly cute (´-`).。oO( 、、、♥



And everyone's individual PV previews have been made public!!!

You can see them on the Keyakizaka46 YouTube Official Channel!



I did light-painting to music!
I've always wanted to try it.
It was fun!! Totally!!


And it came out pretty well!


Music, light, and colour made a world-view I liked!
I'm really happy to be able to use it in the blog, too ~

It's something small, but it's a signal I sent out myself,
So being praised for it makes me really happy.



Recently I've been wanting a sewing machine, so I'm saving up money.
It's hard to find clothes with both the pattern and the form I like.
I want to do the snip-snip, rattle-rattle myself.

In high school, I was also in the Handicraft Club ~
I made dresses (。・ω・。)ノ




I also remember getting jammed.



Thank you very much for reading my blog.


Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________ written evening 170402, posted 170403  09:44h

Does this woman have every skill? "I just did some art and I'm really proud of it. And oh, yes, I'm a dressmaker, too." 

I feel so happy for her, apparently having made the decision not to go to college right now, but going ahead and exploring her abilities freely.

And I'm also happy for her that her PV has the most views of any in the current crop (190,000 to 180,000 for Manaka). It's on Japanese YouTube. Here's a link that should work outside Japan. 

I'm not totally sure of my translation of the bit about Koike's greeting card. All I know is that hers are usually the best, in my opinion. Original blog post.

2 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for translating the members blog (especially Neru). If you don't mind, could you tell me what this is about?: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/nogizaka_46matome/imgs/f/a/fafaafc2-s.jpg
    TIA & Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous -- Hi. It's Neru's book report on the Les Miserables novel, for which she won top prize in the middle-school category, despite being in second year. You're totally welcome.

    ReplyDelete