2017-04-05

Nagahama Neru blog: Springtime!

Chick,   182

Nagahama Neru
2017.04.05


Good evening ~


It's fully and completely spring! Suddenly!!



The cherry-blossoms are opening downward.
Now I want to go blossom-viewing.




And today
Is release day for Keyakizaka46's 4th single, Fukyouwaon!

It may be presumptuous for us to say this,
But really, I love all the songs in the release!!!


Reading the lyrics,
Listening to the melodies in the off-vocal versions,
Watching the dancing...

Please enjoy it to the full!
I pray that lots of people will hear it.


[Saitou Fuyuka and Neru]


And then, tomorrow
Is our First Anniversary Live (。・ᴗ・。)
We'll give it our all ~


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________ posted 170405   19:56h

 
Neru writes so well. Simply and clearly but with colour in her prose. I hope I get some of that across.

I think she may be being careful to call the Thursday live by its proper name, after Suzumon made such a point of saying it is an "anniversary live" not a "birthday live."

In that second photo, another tanuki face from Neru.

original japanese post

Neru and Akanen were this week's representatives on a new Keyakizaki radio show. Have a listen:




Neru is not getting very good reviews, and from the bit I listened to, she didn't seem able to keep up with the host's bantering questions. She's better suited for somewhat slower, more "serious" shows (if any variety is serious).

No comments:

Post a Comment