2017-04-01

Kakizaki Memi blog: Bunny-san April Fool

Bunny-san U╹ x ╹U

Kakizaki Memi
2017.04.02


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I've started keeping a pet (^ー^)

Ta-da!!


It's a bunny!U╹ x ╹U
Isn't she cute? ♥


I happened to be passing a pet shop and saw her. I fell in love with her at first sight (,,> <,,)♥


...and that's all a lie. lol.

In fact I got her at a game centre. She's the stuffy Usa-chan!

Today is April 1, April Fool's Day ~

So I thought I'd better try telling a lie (lol).


Sorry!(ρω< )


From today on, it's April ~(*´ω`*)

Starting this month, I'm a high school student! I'm a JK!

I want to become an un-JK-like JK (lol)


New school term, new life -- let's enjoy them!


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________ posted 170402  03:29h

After a period in which her athletic and outdoors pursuits have come to the fore, now maybe she's concentrating on cute. I wonder what kind of  "un-JK-like JK" she wants to be. Lol.

JK = joshi kousei = "female high-school student". There are of course lots of things associated with being a high-school girl. Maybe we'll find out later which ones she's going to avoid.

In the excellent Hiragana Keyaki MV just released, We're Dating (Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru), Memi is not in front as double centre with Neru, as before, but now is in the middle of the back line, as a kind of shadow centre, perhaps. Or perhaps as a gentle form of demotion. I wondered if this post would be about the MV. That it isn't may mean nothing, or it may mean something like she is still coming to terms with the change. From what she has said before, I think she doesn't much care where she is, as long as she is in Hiragana Keyaki. In fact I think she felt as if she didn't deserve to be there, on her performance, and would have been just as happy elsewhere. But she is also proud, so we'll see how she feels when she tells or shows us. And I think management has a certain image in mind for the group that Memi fits. I think Takemoto fits pretty well, too, however: she's younger than her age in some ways (and not in others).

I enjoyed the MV a lot, and could see her clearly and thought she did well. So I'm happy all round. Takemoto was excellent playing what amounted to a protagonist. In fact, I thought all the Gana-chans were terrific. Here's the MV:

 

Management is happy to have it out there for now, but this file open to fans outside Japan may come down at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment