2017-04-03

Suzumoto Miyu blog: First Anniversary Live

Live Celebrating the First Anniversary of Our Debut

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.04.04


Hello ~


When I drink cold drinks recently, it's hard on my stomach.

Mother urged me to drink hot water, and ever since I started that I have not been drinking cold drinks much at all. But when I do drink cold drinks, it bothers my stomach.

Even though when I was playing tennis in middle school, I drank huge quantities of iced tea...

I feel badly for my stomach.

It feels like my body is getting weaker by the day.


I want to get back the physical health I had in middle school ~~




Only three days until the live celebrating the first anniversary of our debut!!!


We're getting ready, to rave reviews!!

We're really looking forward to performing for all our fans ♫♫

Please pay attention to the lighting and production!



Look forward to it ~~




It isn't a "birthday live",
It's a "First Anniversary of our Debut" live!!


See ya ~~

Miyu
__________________________________________________ posted 170404 07:13h


With a big performance coming in such a short time, Miyu is really excited and confident. I've never seen her correcting us like this. You go, girl!

That "rave reviews" thing is a play on the words normally used in advertising about a show or comic, saying it is out "to rave reviews" -- whether the reviews have been that good or not.

She didn't even include a photo with the post. I added one myself, from a few months ago.

Fans tend to call the show a "basura" (short form for "baasudee raibu" = "birthday live").

No comments:

Post a Comment