2017-04-08

Nagahama Neru blog: Apologetic gratitude at a handshake event

Fresh Ginger,   184

Nagahama Neru
2017.04.09


Good evening ~


Today was a handshake event for the 4th single.

There were lots of people who said "It's my first time coming to see you!"
And among them there were even people who were coming to their first handshake event...!
 
I was really happy to have the honour of being
At their memorable first-ever handshake meeting ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )


For people who always come, and for those coming for the first time,
To come to my own handshake meeting
Gave me a strange feeling of being grateful
Yet feeling apologetic at the same time.

But I consider it a real blessing.


I truly thank you from my heart!! I wonder if I got that across ~
 


Shirt with butterfly brocade (from a vintage clothing shop)


In the 3rd and 4th sessions I wore something from mechakari:
A China shirt.
And I had my hair half-up in a bun.

I'd been looking for a China shirt, so I was very happy!!!

I think it should soon be up on the
mechakari x keyakizaka46 Instagram! Take a look!!




Cuute o(^o^)o


Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru 

_____________________________________ written evening 170408, posted by staff 170409  00:09h

What a nice way of speaking to her handshake guests. Her doubt that she had gotten her gratitude across to them was particularly charming (and smart).

I'm not really sure what a "China shirt" is, but from looking at other Japanese sites, that seems to refer to a loose shirt with frogs instead of buttons. Her shirt doesn't seem to be up yet on the mechakari x keyakizaka46 Instagram. Mechakari is the fashion rental site where you pay a monthly fee and get to have three items at a time on loan. The Kanjis (and I think now the Hiraganas) get the service for free.

NMB48 was having a handshake event in the same facility, and Yamamoto Sayaka (Saya-nee) has a photo of members of her group with Neru and Fuu-chan on her Twitter. She says the two Keyaki-chans came over to say hello. I believe that's Saya-nee right behind them:


   
In her blog, Fuu-chan says she basically forced Neru to go, and the photo shows Neru stiff with nervousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment