2017-04-09

Kakizaki Memi blog: First handshake event for the 4th single

First handshake event for the 4th single

Kakizaki Memi
2017.04.08


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today was the first handshake event for the 4th single.

[Memi and Sarina]



It's been a long time since we got together, eh ~(*´艸`*)♥

Today I wore a dusty pink dress (?) !
Sorry....I forgot to take a picture m(。_。)m)


And I had the fourth and fifth sessions!
Now that I'm a high-school student, I can appear in the fifth session (。 ー`ωー´) キラン☆

Thanks for staying late to see me <(_ _*)>


I was with Habu-chan  (。・・。)♥


 Aaaaaaaa!!!

Habu-chan is so cuuuuute ♥


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________ posted 170408  22:01h

A workmanlike little post. I think the dusty pink thing in the first two photos is what she wore at the event, but this photo was taken at some other time. I can see why she put a question mark after the word "dress."

I see she's wearing her new reversible jacket in the photo with Habu. The one with cats on the other side. Habu herself is reaching new levels of visual excellence these days. Check out the pictures in Habu's blog

It appears that after (or before) the handshake event, there was a special event where members drew pictures of the fans who won attendance at the event. Memi seems pretty good at this. I guess this kind of caricature may be why she was in (and president of) the art club at her middle school:

"For Shuutta-san. ikemen (lol). K. Memi. 2017.04.09 Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Kakizaki Memi."

"For Yukkii-san. K.Memi. 2017.4.9 Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Kakizaki Memi."

One handshake guest reported telling Memi they'd like to see a Memi-Mei duo, and that Memi responded enthusiastically to the idea. 

Also, Katoshi had a picture of herself with Memi in her blog. Katoshi the nurse....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment