2017-04-01

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Sleepy

Cars

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.04.01



Hello ~




A few days ago, I slept until 30 minutes before I had to leave home.
If I got up with 15 minutes to spare, I would have enough time to get ready, so I lay there for another 7-8 minutes, then groggy as I was got right on the train -- and went about ten stations too far.

Recently, the Sleep Demon has been terrible ~

I'm sleepy ~





I love riding in cars and things. I remember when I was little and couldn't get to sleep, my father would take me for a drive.

I would fall asleep to the swaying of the car. I really loved it.


I have almost no chance to ride in a car these days, and I sometimes think how much I would like to.

I'll try driving myself.



Suddenly, it's April!

So soon --

I see cherry-trees beginning to bloom ^ ^


I want to go cherry-blossom viewing....



Stella Lou is so cute ~

White and aqua penlights would be nice....


See ya ~



Suzumoto Miyu
______________________________________________ posted 170401  16:52h

Great story about oversleeping (or over-sleepying, maybe). She must have been going to dance practice. Anything else would require a lot more time to get ready, I would think.

Also a great story about her father driving little Miyu around to put her to sleep. A known technique, lol.

Is that her room, with all the foreign art books and jumble of knick-knacks? Maybe not.

The word steraruu was hard to figure out. The only thing I could find was Stella Lou, a new character at Disney Sea. Her colours appear to be aqua and white (and pink, I guess), which used to be Miyu's penlight colours. But the official penlights don't have aqua, so people who used it were told to change. Miyu changed to orange-orange, but it seems as if she would not be unhappy if people snuck in outside penlights and used aqua-white, lol.

Here's Stella Lou:


Seems like a good mascot for Miyu, lol. We know she likes the Disney parks in Tokyo, which the dorm used to be located fairly close to, according to reports.

The picture of Miyu is at the end of the original post. I moved it to the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment