2017-03-30

Nagahama Neru blog: Quiz shows, music shows, a gift from a star

Sendai,   180

Nagahama Neru
2017.03.31


Good evening (。・ᴗ・。)


Thank you very much to people who watched
Miracle 9 and The Time Shock !!!

I was really stiff (´・_・`)
Sorry for all the wrong answers...



But something happened that was like a dream:
I got a present from Asaoka Ruriko-san.



A precious, precious gift.
Truly, thank you very much.





In The Time Shock,
I was so nervous I almost forgot to breathe.

Just to be there was a tremendous honour.
I thought I'd better study a lot more.



And yesterday we were given the chance to appear at
ZIP! Spring festival 2017.

It's something to be grateful for that Keyakizaka has performed there twice.
Last year, I watched from the wings.
This year I was so happy to be able to perform with everyone!







Today is Music Station!
It's a three-hour special, beginning at 7pm!!

Please feel welcome.



Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________ 170331  13:51h

On her second appearance on the quiz show Miracle 9, Neru once again answered a question that helped her nine-person team win a million yen (~$10,000). Only this time, it was actually the decisive answer. She correctly identified the mathematical symbol for identical to (an equal sign with three lines instead of two  ).



But the thing that seems to have most gratified her was that the famous actress Asaoka Ruriko -- the biggest movie star of the late 1950s, who is now 76 -- took a liking to her and gave her those bracelets for good luck. I don't want to accuse her of knowing which side her bread is buttered on, but I have to say she was very appreciative to the legendary Ms. Asaoka.




She was defeated in her one round in the other show, but showed some quickness of mind and came closer to beating her opponent than he or the other contestants expected. She lost to him 9-10, and he went on to finish second overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment