2017-03-26

Kakizaki Memi blog: First magazine cover!

First magazine cover!

Kakizaki Memi
2017.03.26


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

We were somehow given the cover of the
Gravure the Television magazine that's out now!

I'm really happy <(_ _*)>







I normally don't wear colorful clothes, so wearing them for the photography made me very happy ~(*^^*)

It was a really fun shoot ♡

Please be sure to see it  (♡˙︶˙♡)


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________ posted 170326  21:07h

Here is one of the published photos from that shoot:


I don't love this photo, but it's fun to imagine how it feels to go from a normal life in middle school up in the mountains last year at this time, to being featured on the cover of a magazine whose purpose is to publish photos of beautiful women.

Personally, I prefer the selfie at the end of the post, lol.

Memi actually included an offshot at the head of the post, but I have substituted the actual cover. here's the offshot:


Quite often, one face in a photo in these blogs will be obscured by a sticker. I often wonder why. Probably the idea is to hide a bad shot. In this case, I think we have the same photo to compare, stickerless, from Kage-chan's blog:


I still wonder why.

The magazine features 50-pages of Keyakizaka46, both Kanji and Hiragana. I imagine they were encouraged to use a photo of the Hiraganas on the cover, because management is now starting to really promote them. They were on Keyakitte, Kakenai? again this week. 

2 comments:

  1. Does hirakeya really become a part of keyakake now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, but I didn't see any of them in the preview of next week's show. I guess the next week or two will be promoting Fukyouwaon, so that's understandable. But i want to see HiraKeya come back after that -- not specially featured as they have been over the past two shows, just a normal part of the group.

    It's also important to get the show broadcast outside the Tokyo area, particularly to help HiraKeya sell tickets on their national tour -- and to help Keyakizak46 as a whole sell tickets on future tours that will certainly happen.

    ReplyDelete