2017-02-03

Saitou Kyouko blog post: I don't dye my hair! plus pics with Neru

Hair colour

Saitou Kyouko
2017.02.04


[Nagahama Neru, Saitou Kyouko]


I'm often asked: "Is your hair dyed?"

In high school, when they checked our hair, a teacher often took note of mine. But up to now I have never once dyed my hair! ( ˙o​˙ )

Can it go brown just from the dryer or an iron?



Personally, it doesn't seem brown to me at all. Although I did sometimes think of dyeing it …(꒪⌓︎꒪)

But when I ask the people around me which they think suits me, it ends up half and half, so I'm in a quandary. 

Please be sure to tell me at a handshake event which you think is best (  ˊ࿁ˋ ) ᐝ



Also,
I've never had colour contacts! lol
And I have no intention of getting them in the future, either (*´꒳`*) lol

By the way...
In 19 years, I've had zero cavities!!! lolol


...and that was my weird little announcement post ♥ lol


-- from Kyonko  (o•ᴗ•o)੭⁾⁾

posted 2017/02/04   03:39
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment