2017-02-04

Nagasawa Nanako blog: Back home in Yamagata

Dasshii and Me

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.02.04


Good evenaako (*⌒▽⌒*)

Photo from when I was back in Yamagata a while ago:


 Snow 。.:*:・’゚ヽ(゚●_゚


There's snow in Yamagata, and it's cold
But compared to Tokyo there's very little wind
So you don't feel very cold at all!


At handshake events,
People often ask me about
Recommended places to visit in Yamagata.

When you come to Yamagata,
I recommend the Ginza Onsen!

The scenery is totally beautiful.

If you search for it, there'll be some photos.
Please come and see it ´`*

Now I want to go myself!
(I've never been)

I'll go and try it, too.

If you go, please let me know your impressions.


Offshot:


Oda, Ozeki, me.

At the time of this photo-session,
I drew a signature on a cap
That I really liked.

Dassi and Omu-kun were on it.
The drawing was like congratulations.

I wonder who got it....

I'd like to catch sight of it at a live or a handshake event (,,・ω・,,)


Ah!

Oneechan  [note: "elder sister"] 
Drew Dasshi and me!


She made us so cute. Thank you (weeps).

I love my sister's drawings.
She's been good at drawing ever since kindergarten.

 I loved her drawings of angels ε(●’-')з†

 I used to make all kinds of imitations of them.

The fact that I like drawing now
Is probably thanks to my oneechan!

I used to look at oneechan's mangas
And came to love them, too.

I have the March Ribon.
I'll go to bed and read it.


Good night.


Thank you for reading.

⊿Nagasawa Nanako⊿

 posted 2017/02/04  03:38
_________________________________________________________

It's lovely to experience a bit of her visit home. And nice to sense her writing partly for her family, her sister in particular. I'm sure they read all her posts, even the weirdest ones. But the weirdness probably doesn't surprise them. Anyway, they probably know her well enough to see through it to the Nanako they know. They have to pretty nice to have hatched a nice person like this.

Here's a photo of the Ginza Onsen (i.e., Ginza Hot Spring), with the hotels, etc, lining the main street:

.


No comments:

Post a Comment