2017-02-02

Kakizaki Memi blog: healthy again and wanting to go skiing

Here are Memi's past two posts, the more recent one first:
__________________________________________________________

February

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.02

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today we plunge into February!
February is the coldest (?) time of the year, isn't it  ( •﹏• )

Please wear warm clothing, and keep healthy, avoiding colds (。・・。)♡

My new greeting card is up.
Uga-Uga's on it (lol).
If you like, please take a look. [note: see bottom of this page]

At this point, I want to ski and snowboard so badly I can hardly bear it...
When I was little, I used to go all the time, but not recently...
I'd like to go skating, too.
Ah...
And sledding might be nice...(lol)


What am I spending my time thinking about, at this point (´˘`๑)
 

 
Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/02   06:27
__________________________________

I'm not sure where she got the idea that February is the coldest month in Japan. Maybe it's folk-wisdom based on subjective perceptions.  Weather records for central Japan suggest that January is ever so slightly colder.

The post's title is Kisaragi 如月. That's an old, somewhat poetic name for February.

I guess that photo of Memi about to throw a snowball was not out of character. She's apparently sportier than she may seem. 
___________________________________________________________________________

Recovery!  \\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

Kakizaki Memi
2017.01.29 

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I've recovered from the stomach flu!
I'm healthy!!
Yay ‹‹\(´ω` )/›› ‹‹\(  ´)/›› ‹‹\( ´ω`)/››


1/30 is the day BIG ONE GIRLS comes out!

Five of us -- Takase Mana, Saitou Kyouko, Kageyama Yuuka, Higashimura Mei and myself -- are going to be in it  (*´-`)

We five are the Hiragana Keyaki tiny group, lol.


But, this photo!
I look like the shortest one,
When in fact I'm the biggest (?) ~! Lol.


It was an extremely enjoyable photo session (*´ω`*)
Please be sure to take a look ♪

Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/01/29  22:25 
_____________________________________

Here's the February greeting card Memi referred to in the later post (at the top of the page). All the members draw a new greeting card every month, and it is posted on their official page.

 

"It's February. February is Valentine's. Rather than milk chocolate, I like white chocolate and strawberry chocolate. I wonder what kind of sweets I'll make this year. February is the coldest time of the year! Since the flu is going around, please look after your health. -- K. memi.  Hiragana Keyakizaka46. Kakizaki Memi." The bear-like creature is her stuffed animal Uga-Uga.

Here are three more photos that have turned up recently, the first two from the time of the photo-session:

with Takase Mana


 

No comments:

Post a Comment