2017-02-04

Imaizumi Yui blog post: With Neru-chan

With Neru-chan ♩

Imaizumi Yui
2017.02.04

Good morning!

It's pollen season again.
My nose is itchyitchy :(´ ゚レ゚ `): itchyitchy
My eyes are scratchyscratchy(´∩ω∩`) rubrub
I just keep on sneezing ( `д´)、;’.・ ahchoo

Come quickly, autumn ~~
It's still about eight months away, lol.


Yesterday, I watched Crayon Shin-chan with Neru-chan.

She kept saying "kawaii~" all the time
Just like me. It made me happy ♩


Over the past two days, I haven't seen the daily morning broadcasts of Crayon Shin-chan
So at one go, with a gyun! my tension lifted Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

May everyone have a totally wonderful day  ♩




Sorry for not writing a post yesterday evening...

Until tonight ♥ bye-bye ♥

uploaded 2017/02/04  19:46
_______________________________________________

I've been noticing connections between Zuumin and Neru recently. In the KeyaBINGO1 BD's making-of video, Neru is seen comforting Yui when she was so scared during the haunted hospital episode. And there is this image, from some time:


Today's post has prompted some people on 2channel to predict a "ZuuNeru" double centre on the fourth single. Personally, I can't see them going away from Hirate. But we will know in as little as two weeks, when the new senbatsu could be revealed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment