2017-02-01

Nagahama Neru blog: hard work and procrastination

Idol, 163

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.01

Good evening~

Today is already February
It has been warmer recently, hasn't it.

My goal is "not to procrastinate"  (。・ᴗ・。)

As soon as I get home, though
I just temporarily turn on the TV and dive into bed. Every day.

As I watch TV I think:
"In five minutes I'll get into the bath....
"Wah, only three minutes left.
"One minute....

"...no, I'll go at the next commercial."

That kind of life.
Every day I have the feeling that somethings's after me,
I can't relax at all (´・_・`)

As soon as I get to the bath, I start to do some laundry...!
I want to live in a more leisurely way.



Peace-peace



On the first of every month, I'm overflowing with eagerness to do things
I feel like working hard at everything ( ˙࿁˙ )

I think what a waste it is
That this time will only come twelve times a year~
And I want not to be slow about anything.

I want to accumulate the times I say "For now, I'll just work hard for this one day!"

Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/02/02   06:28
________________________________________________________ 

What can you say about a person who writes a humane but positive post like this? She's human enough to want to live a relaxed life -- but she's smart enough to want even more to work hard and get things done. Neru seems to have control of herself. For better and worse. 

Her appearance Monday night on KeyaROOM was great. She showed gratitude but not pride when Fuu-chan talked about how she found it excessive that they kept sticking with the 20-person senbatsu for Silent Majority right up until Kouhaku, leaving Neru on the side watching. (Even when 21 people is a more balanced formation, I might add, with the same numbers either side of Techi.

Neru just said that when she did get into formation and start dancing SaiMajo with the group, tears sprang to her eyes. She said she didn't know why, but she really does: she had been the outsider for their great debut song for so many months, and now she was part of it. It was a long time coming.

Here's Neru from that show, saying how happy she is to hear the others say it was good to have her in the performance:

 
The title of this post is 偶像 guuzou, "idol" in the sense of an image or statue. These are also the kanji used in Chinese for the kind of idol the members of K46 are. In Japanese they are called "aidoru," from the English word "idol."

No comments:

Post a Comment