2017-01-31

Satou Shiori blog post: fired up to go on with Keyakizaka46

Fired up

Satou Shiori
2017.01.28

Good evening --
It's Satou Shiori!!

Recently, I haven't been able to conquer myself~
It's no good~~
I keep thinking I have to be stricter with myself.

That may sound negative,
But it isn't.

I'm being forward-looking.

I want to improve my performance much, much more.
I'm really grateful that I have gotten so much opportunity to perform in front in this third single.
It started me thinking of getting stronger.

When I was in the third row,
I was easy on myself, using as an excuse the idea that
In the back, no-one sees me.


But for Futari Saison, I was given a place up in front,
And I had no choice but to work hard to improve my performance.

Of course it's wonderful to sing and dance in front,
But more than that, performing with all my body and soul made me feel so good!

So from now on I will continue to do that even more,
Through a long Keyaki history.

I hope to bring to many people
Performances that are a bit outstanding.

There is nothing at all, from first to last
In my performances so far that I can be satisfied with.
That's just how it is.

But that's not something negative. Lol.

It's precious experience that I am grateful for.
I just have to keep on going, without stopping.


As Keyakizaka46.
And also as Satou Shiori, a member of that team.

All right! Let's go for it!

It has been a long time since I've written such a heated post -- lol.

How was it? ♥



Shiori**

posted 2017/01/28  22:15
_________________________________________________

She's all fired up! Whatever she does about college, she's definitely staying on with Keyakizaka46. Maybe she has found the drive and energy to do both. We shall see.

Shiori is one of three members who have really come to life since they were moved to the front row in that shock senbatsu announcement last fall. Akanen has become a key member of the Keyakizaka first team, and Aoi has grown to be a much better dancer. But Shiori has expanded the most of all. She has given Keyakizaka great dancing, great beauty, and a real presence as as a person. Her smile in the Christmas live was glorious.

The first photo on this page was not in Satou-san's original blog post. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment