2017-01-11

Nagasawa Nanako: tools of the trade

I want much more

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.01.11


Good mornaako.





I'd like one of those cushions
Called a "person-spoiler." [note: see pic below]

They're really big.

Once you're in one
It seems you're in it for the whole day.



Today
I'm going to post the tools I draw with.

Here comes the collection:

Correction fluid, cutter, pen nibs, penholder:



The manuscript paper I used:



Screentone:



They're from when I was in elementary school, so they're pretty old.

And since I got them
When I was an elementary school student
And had no money
I didn't get much.
From now own I want to gradually build up more.


The Copic pens I posted earlier
Were also collected when I was an elementary school student.


How nostalgic.

From  now on, I want to do more drawing.


Inking:


Sketch:


Seifuku no manekin.


I love shoujo manga.

I'm really into reading
Ikeyamada Gou's manga.

Ahh.
I want to read so many.


That plant I was growing.
I said I'd found Italian parley.


Observation record, third day: no change.

Come on out!

Thank you for reading


⊿Nagasawa Nanako⊿

 2017/01/11  01:43
________________________________________

 Person-spoiler (hito wo dame ni suru cushion 人をダメにするクッション):






Ikeyamada Gou has done numerous popular manga, including  Get Love!!, Moe Kare!!, and Suki Desu, Suzuki-kun!! 

She draws slightly ecchi romance manga in a young teen drawing style. You have been warned. I am totally not surprised this is one of Nanako's favorite mangakas.

No comments:

Post a Comment