2017-01-13

Nagahama Neru blog post: Ikea, exams, lips

Northern Europe, 157

Nagahama Neru
2017.01.13


Good evening.

My post numbering got pretty sloppy,
I apologize for just going ahead and correcting it as if nothing had happened.

I've finally managed to do it  \( ˆoˆ )/

Recently, I tried IKEA for the first time.
I worried and worried over it,
But I bought some really nice shelves and lighting!

I was able to get something solid~
I'm one of those who won't buy if she's not sure.

Why do people end up wanting indirect lighting...
I somehow was looking at it with longing, too.

( ˆᴗˆ )





Whose mouth is that?! The answer is...I won't tell you.
The lips make a heart ( ˶˙º˙˶ )♥


 
The weekend's going to get colder, it appears ( ;ᵕ; )


For those who are taking the National College Entrance Exams, starting tomorrow,
I support you from the bottom of my heart.

Somehow I wish that everyone safely and without any problems
Completes the exams successfully...!



Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_____________
2017/01/13  11:38

_______________________________________________________

The big question on Japanese readers' minds -- and on mine -- is: "Whose lips are those?" 

Memi fans think it's Memi. Some fans think it's Aoi. I think it's probably Akanen, from a series of photos taken after the Christmas lives, which included this pic (posted by Neru in her blog on 25 December): 

 

In any case, does this post mean that Neru isn't taking those exams? Does that mean she has already got a place in a university? Or is she putting it off? We will probably find out in time. Whatever she's doing, one somehow gets the impression that she's happy about it.

By the way, Neru numbers all her posts, but when I translate her posts I tend to leave the number out of the title, since it doesn't make much sense if you don't see the whole series.

1 comment: