2017-01-12

Hirate Yurina blog post -- Thank you!

I apologize for being late

Hirate Yurina
2017.01.12


I'm sorry for taking so long to update.


This is late, but: "Happy New Year." [note: "akemashite omedetou gozaimasu"]


Last year was really a year full of things to be thankful for.

Thank you very much to everyone.
Please treat me well in the coming year.


Thank you to everyone who came out to the one-man lives on December 24-25.

I was able to learn many things.
Thank you very much.

The arena being all one colour of penlight was truly beautiful...

Green for SaiMajo.

Green for overture.

And more than anything, when I sang my solo of Shibuya kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi with the penlights all red, it was so beautiful, and gave me such a good feeling.

Thank you so much for doing this for me.


And then Kouhaku.

Thank you to everyone who watched.

I think again how grateful, and also how apologetic I feel
For being able to stand on such an amazing stage.


I'm feeling quite strange.

Even I don't know what it is.


In any case, I feel grateful.


I just want to loudly shout: "Thank you very much."


I will work hard again this year, so please continue to treat me well, such as I am.



Bye-bye.

__________________
posted 2017/01/12 23:12

_____________________________________________________

Hirate-san hadn't posted in 30 days, but she doesn't have to post often if she can post wonderful, direct feelings like these. When she says she's feeling "apologetic" about their appearance on Kouhaku, in part it's just Japanese courtesy, and being modest about her performance, but it may imply she is feeling that she is such a new artist she didn't really deserve to be there.

All other members have chosen penlight colours for fans to wave to support them. Yurina hasn't. She prefers to have penlight colours for each song, so that it is the group and the song that are emphasized, not the individual members. That is why she is so grateful that people kne and used the colours she wanted for her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment