2017-01-14

Kakizaki Memi blog post: Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th

Kakizaki Memi
2017.01.15


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday was Friday the 13th!!

The last Friday the 13th
Was May 13, 2016.
This is the first Friday the 13th in about eight months.

It appears the next one will be on October 13 (lol)

Has everyone seen the horror movie
Friday the 13th?

It's very enjoyable, I really like it  (о´∀`о)
Every time a Friday the 13th comes around,
I want to watch it again!

I have a stamp of a Jason mask.
I'll try it out (lol):



Tomorrow is the individual handshake event!

At the end of the second session there will be a birthday festival for me!

I'm really nervous (ノ_<。)


Please be sure to come!!


Ah! And please look forward to
What I will be wearing tomorrow ♥


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi

2017/01/15  01:57 
_________________________________

I'm happy to see Memi's dark side coming out, lol. She definitely has one. Or maybe it's just chuunibyou. I'm also glad she gave us a second photo without the Jason mask stamp. Great destructive power, as they say on 2channel.

In her last post, Memi said she was feeling tired all the time, despite getting lots of sleep, and asked fans to give her advice. I checked the Mayo Clinic site and they say one thing that can cause young people to be tired is excessive dieting. Memi has said she tends to put on weight and wants to diet. I hope she is following a sensible plan, with advice from a dietician. But I think the tiredness is probably from the physical and emotional strain of the past month of heavy work.

Here's the sleepy photo from that post:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment