2017-01-13

Higashimura Mei blog post: back at school and scoring in soccer

Soccer... 83

Higashimura Mei
2017.01.14


Recently I finally got back to school again!

I went wearing a muffler I like ♥



Since this was the first time my friends and I had met since the New Year, everything began with wishing each other Happy New Year (◦︎˙-˙◦︎)ノ


Today we had Physical Education last, and as usual it was soccer!


It was a small field, but anyway I scored three goals ( ¯•ω•¯ )✧*。

At the end, it was decided that the class would end with the next goal, and I was able to score. It made me feel great, lol.

Yesterday was the same pattern: I scored the final goal! Soccer is a lot of fun!!


That I'm not going to have any more Phys Ed classes makes me sad 。゚(゚´•_•`゚)゚。


 Someday, I'd like the Hiragana Keyaki members to play soccer ♩

Meimei and Kage-chan



Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog.


♥ Higashimura Mei ˙˚ ᕱ⑅ᕱ ˚˙ ♥
__________________
 2017/01/14  00:31

______________________________________________

So Hiragana Keyaki has a second soccer person in its midst. Kage-chan has modestly claimed she isn't very good as a player, and is more of a fan, and this is just a gym class, but at her own level Meimei seems to be pretty good. Perhaps her physical training with Keyakizaka has upped her game. She seems to me one of the better dancers in the group, and her rifle-tossing acrobatics are amazing. An athlete...as well as a sweet little person with a cute manner and voice. Gap moe.

No comments:

Post a Comment