2018-10-12

Nagahama Neru blog: September posts (3/3)

Here are summaries of the third batch of posts I missed:
____________________________________________________

Forget-me-not Blue,  309
2018.09.24

Good evening.
Yone-san has announced her graduation.
Yone was the member who most expressed what was on her mind.

I had never met a person
Who was no nice and so broad-minded!
And so smart!!!

To be honest,
I came to rely on her so much that I can't imagine life in Keyaki without her.

I wonder if it's possible....

Yone! I'm so sad.

I will support you from now on with all my heart.
Thank you always.


Ooo...
In the time we have left, I will communicate my love for you more than I have.






Also,
This week on KeyaKake was Naako's and my trip to Korea.

We went straight from the Fukuoka tour performance.
Suddenly, we were there.
It was as much fun as I'd expected.

To all of you who sent in location questionnaires
And to all the KeyaKake staff,
Truly, truly thank you very much!!!


What's on my hand are notes of Korean words to use.


Naako researched a tremendous amount for this location
And was able to guide me...!

Thank you so much. Princess...
No matter where we went, you did all you could.
Being with you puts me at ease.





I only learned about it on the location
But Naako-chan has a Neru folder,
Into which she put photos she took on the trip.

Here are a couple:



She took a lot of them.
I'll put more in Message.



These days, I've really been thinking about
What being an idol means.

(´・_・`)



________________________________________________

Greeny-gray,  310
2018.10.07

I've let the blog go for a few days.
What has everyone been doing?

I suddenly realized it was October,
But there are still a lot of warm days.

I hope it turns to autumn soon....

But I see the dragonflies flying
And the crickets are calling,
And the nights are quite cold....

Wonderful autumn has come...!

It puts me at ease.



At the handshake event
I often heard the question:
"Has anything changed now that you are 20?"

All I could reply was that
I love being 20!

Not really an answer, is it. I apologize.
I've thought about it a lot,
But all I could think was how much I liked the clear weather.


It may not be because I'm 20,
But it's a change!!


The clear weather came suddenly.
And made me feel I have to get going.
Bustling around brightly
Is something I have never liked...

But really, all this clearing up feels great!



They're unfamiliar,
These changes from being 20.

I've come to like aubergines!
I like aubergine in ohitashi broth!

And I'm getting up before the alarm...!


I've really become an adult...



Recently, I keep coming across more and more songs I love.
It makes me so happy.

Shii-chan has introduced me to
Mr. Children's Your Song,
And it has become important to me.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful autumn, too.




(Yone is so cute at karaoke.)


And
This week on KochiHoshi radio
Yone and I will have free talk.
If only you would listen....




No comments:

Post a Comment