2018-10-08

Kakizaki Memi blog: Magia Record stage play on DVD/Blu-Ray

MagiReco!

Kakizaki Memi
7 October 2018


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi




This photo is definitely Iroha. lol

I'm sorry it got to be such a long time before I posted




Today we had a national handshake event at Makuhari!

And I got my wished-for lane with Kiku-chan





Nyan-nyan Kiku-chan



The handshake event was a lot of fun!
Thank you very much



And now an announcement!!

It was already announced in the MC part of the mini-live,
But the stage play Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo☆Madoka Magica Side Story,
Which we were performing up until a few days ago,
Will be released on Blu-ray & DVD!!!



I never imagined we would get a commercial video,

I was extremely surprised.

But the play Magia Record
Is something I will remember for the rest of my life.
Truly, I loved it and it became very important to me.

It makes me feel so happy to think
That we will reach more and more people. So blessed.



It will go on sale on February 22 of next year!!

More details will be available on the Magia Record stage play home page. Please look forward to them!





My cute little sister Ui, whom I love so much




Ummm....

Anyway, even though I'm so late with the blog,

I do feel as if I have grown over the course of the play.

To all the members, everyone in the cast, everyone in the ensemble, the staff, director Kodama-san, and everyone who came,
Truly, truly, thank you very much!

It's a wonderful thing to have been able to play Tamaki Iroha.




If I made a Contract right now,
I would say, "I want to play in a Magia Record stage sequel,"
And I would become a Magical Girl

I love it that much ♥



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________________________________
posted 2018/08/08  01:43h


Memi is right there with the story. She's ready to make a contract with Kyubey and become a mahou shoujo, in return for being in a sequel to the Magia Record stage play.

Memi's little sister in the play, Ui, is played by actress Kokubu Asahi, who is seven months younger than Memi. They became quite close during the rehearsals for and run of the play.

Memi and Mirei did Tricycle (Sanrinsha ni Noritai) on Hiragana Oshi Sunday night, recorded live in studio. Memi's voice may even be a bit more in tune than Mirei's. Some flatness of expression, but solid singing with occasional character. Live. Simple, neat movements as they sang. Neither of them seems to be an athletic dancer, but they are graceful and can move together. Some nice unison movements.





I'm not sure whether Sony will let that video stay up or not, but there it is. And here's the radio show -- Yuugata Paradise -- on which Memi and Saitou Kyouko are the personalities this week, along with the host, Hannya Kaneda.



Plus, here are a couple of shots from Kosaka Nao's blog. "Cute Memi-san, whom I love.... She's an amaenbo [always sticking around people wheedling things from them], but when we're together, I'm the one who sticks to her. Because she's so cute."



One little fantasy I have is Nao and Memi either as double centres or one of them flanked by the other plus one. For a single. In KeyaRoom in particular, it seemed that Nao was always sneaking glances at Memi. I think she may find her fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment