2018-10-13

Nagahama Neru blog: Clothes, books, Nijika, Oda Nana

Walnut Stain,  311

Nagahama Neru
2018.10.13


Hello!

How is everyone these days?
Is your health good?



Recently
I mentioned to Nijika-chan that
Even though I hadn't bought any fall clothes,
I didn't feel like going shopping...

She said that going shopping
Could brighten my mood!

So when work was over,
With heavy steps, I set forth to go shopping.


I almost always
Shop on the Internet.
It's been a long time since I was out shopping,
A long time since I was out in the crowd.

I was flustered and in a hurry
But somehow
...it was fun!

Just as Nijika-chan said!! (。・_・。)



I saw a great knit and boots
And for the first time ended up buying two different colours.

This is almost like an adult...!
I thought, with a bit of a self-satisfied look,
And somehow I felt like really going at it.


I'll economize on daily things.







At the time of the MTV Video Music Awards,
We were stumped trying to find a place to play the werewolf game!
Cute! Why there?



We're past October 10th.
I've been waiting for over half a year!

I've been burning with anticipation since February.


I sent a form
To a wonderful bookseller in Hokkaido
Asking them to choose ¥10,000 [$90] worth of books to send me.

That is the attractive service
Called the "¥10,000 Book Selection."


A make-up person at a photo-shoot
Told me about it, and I've been looking forward to it this whole time!

It's so popular
That they only do it twice a year,
And they only send books to people whose names are drawn.

This is...


So the 10th was
The day the second application period for this year began.

I'm so excited.
I hope I'm chosen.






She's smiling like a baby....



Announcements!

Voice magazine

We talked a lot about books.
It's hard to explain what I think
In my own words.
But they wrote down what came pouring out of me,
And when I read it, I kept saying: "That's right!"

Thank you so much!
Be sure to!



Isn't my hair growing quickly...?


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________
posted 2018.10.13




No comments:

Post a Comment