2018-10-12

Nagahama Neru blog: September posts (2/3)

Lapis Lazuli Blue,  306
2018.09.07


Neru announces that the episode of Neru NHK Online that was broadcast 14 August, but interrupted  in Kyushu and Okinawa by the typhoon, will be rebroadcast there in September. She thanks NHK for doing this, so her family can see it.


With Sugai Yuuka




With Koike Minami

"A common sight" (with Mii-chan?):


She says people are so nice for reading her blog.



__________________________________________

Indigo Tea,  307
2018.09.13


Little by little, autumn is beginning!
Hooray!!

Recently, I watched the film Begin Again.
It was a film I really loved...

Today was the opening ceremony for Shibuya Stream!

It's at the place we recorded the MV
And shot the album covers for Silent Majority.

From empty lot to construction site and shooting location,
Finally it's complete today!

Somehow I got quite emotional.



With Satou Shiori

There's an exhibit of the green SaiMajo outfit
And today we wore green outfits, too.
It made me so happy. I remembered
The feelings I had that day.




I didn't want to change, but I did.
But change is good...!!

Isn't it.



________________________________________________

Deep confusion,  308
2018.09.16

Today was an individual handshake event at Makuhari.
After the second session, I was given a birthday celebration.

Thank you to everyone who came.
I was so happy you came to see me.


I was so moved by the lane decoration!



  by Oda Nana.

She took it just as I was saying: 'Have you taken it yet?'

Thank you for the wonderful flowers.

Your feelings got through to me.... I'm happy.




And the members of the birthday committee
Gave me this original T-shirt!

Cute, eh..."



___________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment