2017-12-06

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Yahoo search awards, and Miyu turning 20

Thank you very much

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.12.06


Good evening.

Today I was given the chance to appear at the Yahoo Search Awards ceremony!!

I am so happy that we repeated our award in the idol category again this year!

It was the first time I've been in an awards ceremony, so I was extremely nervous!

I'll do my best again next year ☆彡


On December 5th, I became 20 years old ^ ^

I read everyone's blogs. Thank you. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)


It still doesn't feel real that I am 20.

I've got a lot of growing up to do to really be an adult.



See ya...

Miyu
____________________________________________
posted 171206  18:36


Twenty is the age of majority in Japan -- expect for voting, where it's 18. 

Miyu didn't post a picture, so here's a brief video from the Yahoo ceremony, with Sugai doing her thing and Miyu nervous but strong, usually in a corner of the frame. See how perfectly she holds her hands. Exact movements in all things.


No comments:

Post a Comment