2017-12-06

Kakizaki Memi blog: Takase Mana's hair, Mana and Memi in ep7 of the drama

Lots of Manafi

Kakizaki Memi
2017.12.06


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Everyone may know this already, but...



Takase Manafi dyed her hair!!(*゚ロ゚*)

It suits her. Cute... (in a low voice)



It's cute, so I think I'll eat some.

Itadakimanafi



 Thanks for the meal, Takase Mana.


 Having Starbucks with Manafi.


A store clerk said: "Always being watched is a lot of pressure, eh."
...while lots of people were looking in at her where she worked. lol.


Because of the drama,
Recently, Manafi and I are always together.


(From here on there are some spoilers from episode 7, so those who haven't seen it should be careful!)




I'm so close to Manafi,
But in episode 7 of Re:Mind a few days ago, she disappeared. (゚´ω`゚)゚

It was amazing that Manafi was Okazaki-san's stalker, making wordless phone calls, going to look at him at his hospital...

Scary (lol)

And it became clear that her actions at the barbecue
Led to us both being bullied.

I got so mad at my best friend Manafi that I slapped her!!!

In that scene, so many feelings welled up in me that my heart was in pain.

Sorry for hitting you, Manafi.


So Manafi disappeared
And episode 7 ended up with me throwing a candlestick at Shiho.

When Manafi disappeared, I really was sad. ˚‧º·(´ฅωฅ`)‧º·˚.


Episode 8 will be broadcast on the night of the 7th at 1am!

Because there are advance broadcasts on Netflix,
People who want to see it earlier, please check Netflix (*˙˘˙*)‼

Please feel welcome.



I'm bad at winking (( ˙-˙ ))

Anyway, I love Takase Mana. lol.


Bye-bye  ♥

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________
written evening 171205, posted by staff 171206  09:39h

 "Itadakimanafi" is a pun on the Japanese mealtime grace, with Manafi's name inserted.

 I won't go into a psychological analysis of why Memi and Mana seem to want to eat (or sniff) each other's hair. 

Apparently, Memi really did slap Mana pretty hard, taping the drama. That's just so Memi, lol: not totally the angel she seems. I hope it also means she really gets into her acting.

The bit about the store clerk might actually be the reverse: Memi might be saying that she said being watched all the time is a lot of pressure....while she looked in at the clerk working. I think it's the clerk speaking, but I'm not 100 percent sure. It's interesting either way, though.

Here's a photo that has caught the idol Internet's attention: Memi on the back cover of the current issue of Idol & Read magazine, which has Habu Mizuho on the front cover. 



One of the very best photos of Memi, I think. This is how she really looks as she becomes 16.

And here is a performance photo that just showed up:



I keep being reminded that from the start Memi said that she what she most looked forward to in being an idol was performing on stage. One of the posts about this goes into raptures about how she looks as she sings, and the muscular angle of her back. I notice the casual elegance of the way she uses her hand.

A number of posts are showing up expressing surprise at her suddenly becoming beautiful. It wasn't sudden, lol. They just weren't watching. I suspect that her turning 16 has released some Japanese fans from their hesitation to really look at her. Now they're saying "legal loli," instead of just "loli". Or commenting on her adult beauty.

"Please feel welcome" is literally "please be good (to me)." But I often think that standard polite phrase sounds awkward in English, and is used where English-speakers might use some version of "welcome," instead. So sometimes I switch.

This longer post may be a harbinger of things to come. Memi seems to me to be feeling up right now. Maybe it's the approach of the big concerts. She's been funny in Message, too. Yesterday she posted: "I want a late-night snack!" and: "On the train, I found Berika-san hanging there." (as a hanging ad for her photobook on a train car).

No comments:

Post a Comment