2017-12-03

Kageyama Yuuka blog: Kakizaki Memi's birthday

Memii.  453.

Kageyama Yuuka
2017.12.03


The Hiragana 2gens' blogs start on December 1st!
They're coming relay-fashion: one member a day!

Please be absolutely sure to look at them (。・ω・。)ノ

I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of things they write, too... ♪


Hello!
It's Kageyama Yuuka!!

December 2nd was Memi's birthday!!
Memi is cute at all times -- even when she's sleeping or wearing no make-up!!!! lol.


Memi is the only 1st-gen member my age. She's my goal, my beloved comrade, and my precious companion in battle.

Seeing her brushing aside all kinds of pressure and doing her best, she's so cool!
Also, since she is so skilful at conveying her enchantment, during lessons I secretly watch her to try and learn ( ´・ω・)ノ












Let's continue to get along!!!

Ah, and I would like Memi to do more attention-seeking from me. lolol

I'm jealous....



See ya!
"see you soon"... ♥
Kageyama Yuuka
___________________________________________________________________________
posted 171203  16:24h


Kage-chan and Memi may be the same age, but they couldn't be more different. Kage is brilliant, Memi says she has to work hard to get by at school. Memi is deeply feminine, Kage is a bit masculine. Kage talks and writes a lot, Memi doesn't say or write that much. Kage is active and smiling all the time, like a real idol. Memi only smiles when she actually feels like it. 

I admire Kage-chan, but I'm a big fan of Memi's. It's so Kage to think she can watch Memi and imitate the things she does. Memi just acts naturally, Kage does things by study and analysis and effort. One thing study has helped with, I believe, is Kage-chan's growing beauty. I remain sure she is headed for big things.

One of the things people (including Memi herself) say about Memi is that she loves attention. She seeks attention from just about everyone. But she doesn't seem to have sought it much from Kage. Maybe she aims at older members, rather than the member who's her own age, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment