2017-12-16

Nagahama Neru blog: In Kyushu with Fuu-chan; upcoming TV shows

Ceramics,  523

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.17


Good evening


Today it got much colder.
Were you okay?

For some reason, I'm getting into spring songs.


The next Keyakitte, Kakenai!
Is Fuu-chan and I on location in Nagasaki!!!

It's on Sunday the 17th at 24:35.





The SEA!


Even after coming back to Tokyo
Fuu-chan is so immersed in lingering memories
That she has been watching videos of the Gojima Islands on YouTube,

That makes me happy





Also:

On Wednesday the 20th at 7pm
I will appear on
Cream Quiz Miracle 9.


I have again been given the opportunity to do a quiz with some fantastic people.
It's a 3-hour special!!!
I wonder if we win the million yen...!!



Also as I have before,

On Tuesday the 26th at 7pm,
I've been given the chance to appear on
"Dance! Sanma's Palace!!"

It's a 4-hour special.
I still can't believe that 
I get to appear on shows I've always watched.
Really, I was so nervous that my heart was jumping out of my chest....


Please watch these, too ( ◜࿀◝ )






Thank you very much for reading.

3 days until the photo collection comes out

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________
written evening 171216, posted 171217  00:01h

I'm not sure what this means, but the photobook is #4 among all best-sellers on Amazon Japan, and was #1 a few hours ago. Before release.

The photobook's Twitter account has posted a pic of Neru working as a miko (Shinto shrine priestess) in first-year high school:



There's also a story that when she was doing this once, her hakama pant-skirt was burned by a heater at her feet, and the shrine deducted the cost of replacement from her pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment