2017-12-15

Nagahama Neru blog: Hiragana National Tour Final

Nightscape,  251

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.14


Good evening...


Yesterday and the day before,
Were the Hiragana National Tour
Final performances at Makuhari!

I went on the first day.

It began in March in Tokyo,
The first national tour.

I was able to go with them to Osaka and Nagoya,
But was not able to participate at Sapporo and Fukuoka.

I apologize once again
For leaving things half-done.



The live the day before yesterday
Was so enjoyable and interesting that it gave me shivers of excitement.
It was the fantastic live I had always wanted to see.



I couldn't tear my eyes away from the performance for an instant.
The talk portion where everyone was breathing made me laugh out loud.


It was the sum-total of everything up to now.
They did the poi and the tap-dancing
We had practiced together.
My body was itching to get up there!


The members I was watching with
All felt as if their hearts had been seized,
And couldn't help feeling happy...!


But I also felt lonely.
We had to separate, but the feeling of loneliness was unbearable.

The show they all put on
Was truly fine, and so moving.

I was flooded with recollections,
But the way everyone had advanced and become stronger
Truly made my heart tremble.


I got power from them
To go and do my best, too!



From over a year ago, when we were shooting Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe!

Memii was cool, too!



On the way home,
I started thinking that I really wanted to do a live.


Thank you very much for reading again today.

Five days until the photo collection goes on sale

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________
posted 171214  19:27h

"The talk portion where everyone was breathing..." I have no idea what, specifically, was happening on stage, so my translation is a bit of a guess. 全員の息のあったMCに笑わせてもらい。

No comments:

Post a Comment