2017-12-17

Nagahama Neru blog: New mask CM, Paripi-chan, Keya Kake in Nagasaki, the photobook comes out in 1 day

Action,   524

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.17


Good evening...


Today in Tokyo,
There wasn't a single cloud in the sky!!

The weather today was the kind I like the most.
Although the wind was cold, I felt the warmth of the sun.



Starting tomorrow, KOWA's new commercial
For the 3D Mask will be on TV.

I was fighting...
The medal on my cheek






Please take a look.



In the Hiragana Keyaki performances at Makuhari,
The 2gen-chans were introduced, too.
They all seem active and cute.
I want to get to be friends with them as soon as possible.


I loved the rap by
Paripi-chan (Tomita Suzuka)!!!


Watching Freestyle Dungeon on TV.
The parts I was really into
Were Creepy Nuts and monster vision.

I keep watching the video
Of Suzuka-chan's rap over and over again


Rap's great.




KeyaKake is today



Thank you very much for reading.

The photo collection comes out in 2 days...

Nagahama Neru
______________________________________________________
posted 171217  21:05h


We're getting down to the last day. The photobook comes out on Tuesday.

The new KOWA 3D health mask CM hasn't shown up on YouTube yet, but it has shown up on Twitter. Pretty amazing. No fluffy-fluffy this time. Keyakizaka all the way.

Freestyle Dungeon is on late at night on Tuesdays on Asahi TV, and is replayed on AbemaTV. I have no real idea what the show is about, but here is its home page.

This post is actually Neru's post #254. And the last post was #253. But Neru has called them #524 and #523. Maybe she’s trying to test our powers of observation. In that case, I failed last time, lol.

From the photobook's Twitter:


"2 days to go"

Here's the new KOWA 3D mask CM (lo-qual). Explains the dirty face:

No comments:

Post a Comment