2017-12-15

Nagahama Neru blog: FNS song festival special performance

Friends,   250

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.14


Hello


Today
Was the FNS song festival!

I sang in Kaze ni Fukaretemo and
You Koso Japaripaaku e!


For this occasion, I sang with
Doubutsu Biscuits and PPP.
To be able to stand on the same stage with them...!!

I was so happy, so blessed

They let us into their circle before the performance
We shouted
 "UuugaOooh"!

So cute!!!!





I was with Serval Cat,
And when we got all mixed-up
She told me the words.
I was enchanted with her from start to finish.

I've never been so nervous!
But it was a time I enjoyed from the bottom of my heart.

Truly, thank you very much.



There's now a week left until the photo collection comes out.
This week, I will post every day!

Thank you very much for always reading my blog.
Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________________________
posted 171214  01:17h


If Neru is going to post every day, I'd better get moving. I'm already a couple of posts behind.... I loved Neru-Aoi-Uemuu-Koike in the performance of You Koso Japaripaaku e with Doubutsu Biscuits and PPP. But I see it is no longer available on YouTube.

The members are now able to use coloured emoji in their posts. I'll keep trying to improve the images' size and positioning.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment