2017-05-12

Techi-Neru: still a thing

In her radio show today Hirate Yurina tells how Neru has been all over her recently, lying on her when she's asleep at a desk, getting in bed with her -- always there, beside her or holding her.

In Friday's Kochi Sei radio show, Techi says that they have been recording the new drama (which will go on air next Thursday) for almost two months, since the latter half of March. She says that in the drama, her and Neru's characters spend a lot of time together. They have even taken to calling each other by their characters' names: Yuzuki (Hirate) and Miko (Neru).

In her own blog, Neru has said that during recording, the members spend almost all their time with each other, and has asked: "What do you call a relationship that is closer than family?"

Hirate says that Neru sticks to her all the time. She uses the word petapeta, which is the sound of a flat surface hitting another surface, like sticking paper onto something. It is used when you pat someone's cheek.

Neru and Techi on Keyakitte, Kakenai






Hirate says that sometimes when she is sleeping at a desk during a break in recording, Neru comes and embraces her from above. And even when they are walking Neru holds her.

She says that when they were in Kyoto for the handshake event on April 29-30, they shared a hotel room, and Neru decided to sleep in Hirate's bed with her.

"Neru came over and got into my bed. Well, that's normal Neru. I was like: Okay. She probably won't be able to sleep here. But she went right to sleep (laughs).

"I thought I'd just go over and sleep on Neru's bed, but she had hold of my wrist and I couldn't move.

"I thought: what can I do? We had to get up early. I had to sleep. So I loosened her grip and slept. In the morning, I got up around four and went to bathe (laughs). That woke Neru up, but when she went to bathe I went back and slept.

"Thinking about it, Neru is always there. It's scary! What to do?

"Anyway, please look forward to the drama."

As commenters say, Hirate may be complaining, but there seems to be a bit of delight in there, too.

I was struck when Sugai's relationship chart on Keyakitte, Kakenai made no mention of Techi-Neru, which was the first relationship I noticed in Keyakizaka46. This shows that they are still pretty close. Especially Neru, lol.

Here's the show on YouTube:



And here's a Keyakizaka news site, with a partial transcript and comments.

1 comment:

  1. Techi isn't complaining though imo. It sounded to me that she's quite not sure why Neru was so touchy and always with her. Techi was laughing so she's okay with it, but just find it weird lol. Anyway, TechiNeru is real.

    ReplyDelete