2017-05-11

Neru blog: latest blog post plus highlights from the past month

Subjective symptoms,   195

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.05

Good evening...



I took a photo of
The sky reflected in a rice-field!!!

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

____________________________________________________________ 170505  20:58h
Highlights from posts over the past month or so:

Honest,  194
2017.05.02

Hello, May!

Poof!


Hmmh.


Finally the watermelons are lined up on store shelves.
I love watermelon!!
I remember eating them in the kitchen with my father.
...
The beginning of summer.

Sorry that I just have photos of myself today.

I can now clear the Sichuan game in two minutes.
I play it all the time.
...
________________________________________
White coat,  193
17.04.28

Good evening.


"Sweet dumplings with exercise machine and Mii-chan"

( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )♥

Look forward instead of backward
Look up instead of down
Look to the future instead of the past.

It seems easy, but it's hard...!
...

______________________________
Peony,  192
017.04.28

Good evening.
Today we got to have a talk event at the KANKO shop in Harajuku!!!
It was a girls-only event
And from start to finish the atmosphere was light and fluffy!


The mannekin in the dressing room. Giving me a cold reception.
Please look at me! ( *˙-˙* )
...

___________________________________

Persimmon seeds,  191
2017.04.26 

...
Recently we've been doing nothing but recording the drama.
Go! Go! Go!



During a gap in the shooting today
Yuzuki (Hirate Yurina) and I talked in detail about rice-balls.

"What kind does Miko like?"
'I don't know... Maybe pollock roe?'
"That sounds delicious."
'What about Yuzu?"
"Cocoa!!!"
'Uh, chocolate?'
"I mean...Okaka!"  [translator's note:little bits of dried tuna]
'( ゚д゚)'
Today again, it was airhead Yuzu-chan (lol).

_____________________
Nightclothes,  190
2017.04.23

Good evening!
Happy birthday! You're 20!!!


This Naako-chan
Started eating popcorn in the morning.
So cute ~


Recently,
Three of us went to karaoke together!
We danced till the sweat was flowing!!
Their two-man Futari Saison was so lovely ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )

_________________________________
Yuzu-chan,   189
2017.04.19

...
Our drama Zankoku na Kankyakutachi has been announced!
To have been given another 21-person drama
Is really something to be thankful for.

Shooting has already been going for a month! It has passed so quickly!!
We're all together all the time.
There's lots of laughter
And we talk about all kinds of things.
Doing a drama gives such a close feeling.
What do you call a relationship that's closer than family...?


I'm Nagamine Miko.
How do you do.
...

____________________________
Egg-white,  187
2017.04.17

...
Looking back over my calendar,
"The day I changed!" is written on this day one month ago.
A whole month has passed since then, I thought.

It was the day I first went out to eat with Itou Marika-san!!!!

If I had never encountered Itou Marika-san,
I would not be here.
Being with her was really like a dream.

I really should have just changed a month ago~
But I've been advancing steadily.
Things have to mature of themselves.

To say I have matured may be being soft on myself.
Or maybe I can say I'm being kind to myself.

Being soft and being kind are different, aren't they...?

Maybe I'm being egotistic.
( ´・ᴗ・` )


No matter how much I embellish it
Maybe my basic self doesn't change ~



I liten to Fukyouwaon every day.
And to Futari Saison. And to Eccentric.
And to Kimi ga Inai.

I'm so glad I found this group called Keyakizaka46!!
Their songs are terrific ~
...


____________________________
Lightly-dressed,  186
2017.04.13
...
Let's live these irreplaceable days with care.
I am so fortunate right now.
To have met everyone is a miracle.

Fuu-chan and Italk about that all the time.
When I think about what we say, I'm taken aback.

Are we being pretentious? ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )


This was taken quickly during the anniversary live!
The quick changes were tough.
The careful help that the staff and the costume people give us... I'm always moved by it.


Every day I take funny videos of the members.
I keep saying how trivial they are, as I watch them every day.

I love everyone so much --
I can't do anything about these feelings. Truly.

(´・_・`)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment