2017-05-12

Hirate Yurina blog: April post, May post, more photos

One post in March, one in April, now one in May (but this one posted for her by Harada Aoi). Blogging is just not Techi's thing.
__________________________________________________________________________

It's been a while

Hirate Yurina
2017.04.21

Good evening.

Starting this week, I, Hirate Yurina, have been given the third week of the month on the radio show SCHOOL OF LOCK! GIRLS LOCKS!

On the first day, I was extremely nervous.
I apologize for being so totally nervous that I couldn't speak well and garbled my words.

On the second day, I made the first return phone call.
I was still nervous, but the senpai I called actually cried...(´・・`)
I didn't know what to do...(lol)
But I really enjoyed the call.

I was happy that I got so much more time to talk with her than I do at handshake events and so on.
I want to call many more people!

On the third day, we went out for blossom-viewing!
I didn't realize you could do things like this on the radio...
What a surprise.




Sakura.

On the fourth day,
Another return phone call...
This time it was a girl my own age, so it was easy to talk!
So much fun.

And I really enjoyed listening to the conversations between Principal Touyama and Head Teacher Ashizawa.

Please listen again next month m(_ _)m

Oh, and also this...


Something funny from the snow app we talked about on the second day.
I did it with Yone-san... (-。-;

And so...
Bye-bye
__________________________________________________ 2017/04/21  11:17h

Here's a subbed recording of part of that second show, where the fan she called was weeping. Really wonderful:



Translation/presentation by @WeTriedSubbing (@honne9508 and @toomuchidea).
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________ 

And now for the most recent post on Techi's blog:


(*^^*)

Hirate Yurina
2017.05.02

Hello~

This isn't Hirate, it's Aoi ~~ ( ¨̮ )


Hiratechi's studying!

How surprising!!! 

Do your best as a high-school student, eh ~~


Harada Aoi ٭
________________________________________________ 2017/05/02  23:17h
______________________________________________________________

Of course, photos of Techi keep appearing in magazines, etc. Here are a few from over the past month or so:

From Girls Award Spring-Summer 2017:


 From Young Magazine:




 With Sugai in UTB+ in early April:








From HR magazine:




From the Girls Locks blossom-viewing:



From other sources:






No comments:

Post a Comment