2017-05-13

Kakizaki Memi blog: Forehead and Manaka

Forehead

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.13

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Tomorrow is the national handshake event in Nagoya.
I'm in a lane with Shida-san!
Shida-san oshis, please treat me well *_ _)

I'll be waiting for you (*˙˘˙*)!


I've discovered a hairstyle that will prevent my bangs being  problem during lessons!
↓ This




Forehead...

Having your forehead exposed is supposed to bring good luck.
I'll have my forehead showing during lessons from now on ( ・∇・)

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________________ written 170512 evening, posted by staff 170513  00:29h

That "I'll be waiting for you" has become a catch-phrase of Memi's. A guest yesterday was depressed that his brief time with Memi was over, but she said she'd be waiting for him at the next event and it lifted his mood. She used the phrase even before her first handshake event, when she was inviting people to come -- and really not expecting many would.

We've seen the exposed-forehead Memi before, but only in her first solo gravure, the amazing prematurely adult one in Playboy last summer:


No comments:

Post a Comment