2017-04-09

Nagahama Neru blog: Portraits, NMB48

Piano,   185

Nagahama Neru
2017.04.10


Good evening.

Today was the portrait session!
Thank you for coming.


Portraits of me done by Habu-chan and Shii-chan!




Actually, yesterday, NMB48 was having a handshake session next to ours.
Fuu-chan and I were able to go over and pay our respects!

Everyone was so kind and so wonderful.
We even got to take a photo with them. I was really grateful.
In fact, I was shaking 〜( ˙_˙ )



Fuu-chan carefully carrying some things that NMB48 gave us.

We watch their performance videos,
Ordinary fun videos, and concert videos all the time
For study.

Truly, thank you very much.


I'm reading it carefully.


Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________ written evening 170409, posted by staff 170410  01:04h


The book is an essay by NMB48's Saya-nee (Yamamoto Sayaka) called "All the reasons." The jacket blurb is by Aki-P. The group shot of Neru, Fuu-chan, Saya-nee and other NMB members is in my last Neru blog post. Fuu-chan said that in meeting Saya-nee and the NMBs, Neru was stiff with nervousness. I guess that's true, since Neru says she was shaking. She really does feel an almost physical respect for her seniors in the industry.

As for the portraits, of course the complex one at the back is by Shiori, the simpler one at the front by Habu-chan. I'm really not sure which I prefer. I'd like to see an attempt by Memi. Based on the couple of caricatures she did of fans Sunday, and which they have posted on Twitter (see my last post) and on her portrait of Kumi in the Omotenashikai, I think I like Memi's style best of the three.

On a personal note, I'll be away from home and not able to keep up with translations of Neru's, Memi's, Suzumon's and Hirate's blogs the way I have been over the past month or two. Sorry. I'll be back in mid-May.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks as always for the translation and definitely gonna miss your insight &/ summary on stage48 too but good luck for whatever you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the amazing translations. I'm read your posts daily to catch the lovely posts. Appreciate the time that you put on these. Have fun on your away time.

    ReplyDelete