2017-04-10

Kakizaki Memi blog: Drawing portraits

Monsters

Kakizaki Memi
2017.04.10


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

When I put down the elastics I use to hold my twintails, they somehow made a cute face (lol).
 

Beside them are some new monster stamps I like.
Cute (*ฅ´ロ`)ฅ


Yesterday was a special event: portrait-making!
To all those who came, I'm sorry my portraits didn't look like you (lol).
Even though I didn't draw well, it was so much fun  (*^^*)


I did Harada Aoi-san's portrait there!

Does it look like her ~?




Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________________ posted 170410  19:32h

Maybe it looks a bit like her, lol. Anyway, I think Memi's portraits are the best-looking images I've seen from the event, including Satou Shiori's semi-expert works. After all, Memi was president of the Art Club at her school. If she'd made Aoi's face a little longer, it might have looked more like her. I might have guessed it was Aoi. Maybe it looks more like Akanen...except for the attitude.

Fans applied for the right to attend the Sunday special event, and members drew portraits of the chosen fans. Here's one portrait, and the fan's record of what they said to each other while Memi drew it. He had evidently seen Memi at the handshake event the day before:


self: Ya, Memi-chan! Haven't seen you since yesterday ~.
Kaki: Yes, yesterday! What name would you like me to write?
self: Ah, I'd like you to write "Shou."
Kaki: Shou? Is it okay to write it in hiragana?
self: Yes! Since you're Hiragana Keyaki, hiragana is good!
Kaki: Ah! Of course! I'm bad at doing portraits, though. Is that okay?
self: It's fine! Just for you to draw it for me is what's important (laugh).
Kaki: That's nice of you. Thank you very much (smiles).
self: By the way, have you gone to high school yet?
Kaki: No, I haven't gone yet.
self: I see.
Kaki: I'm quite nervous about it. I wonder if I'll be able to make friends.
self: It will definitely be okay. You're just nervous at the beginning. Myself, I enjoyed high school more than anything.
Kaki: Really? Then I'll look forward to it!!

Here's another:


The special event was fantastic! The way her smile flickered on and off all through as she checked the likeness was so cute. I asked her to do a likeness of herself, but she refused.... I really want to go again next time. I'll do my best! (Mamimu)

And another two:



She writes "To (their name)" at the top left, then her signature at the bottom right, then the date and "Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Kakizaki Memi" across the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment