2017-04-10

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Looking great at the handshake event

(´-`).。oO

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.04.09

Hello ~

Thank you very much to those who came to yesterday's handshake event ☆彡

It really warmed my heart to hear people say: "Thank you for working so hard on your blog."

I'll do my best not to slack off ~


I was like this in the second and third sessions.



And I did China-style in the 4th and 5th sessions.




Did you notice the red in my eyebrows?



Thank you so much for the flowers ^ ^



It made me feel relieved at the handshake event that so many people praised the Anniversary LIVE.


I love Fukyouwaon and Eccentric too!!


Thank you very much for the handshake event!


Today is the special event.

I'm terrible at drawing people's likeness ~


See ya


Miyu
____________________________________________________ posted 170409  09:56h

I just had to do this last post. Doesn't she look and sound great? 

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment