2017-01-25

Shida Manaka blog post: I never want to grow up!

Properly

Shida Manaka
2016.01.26


I can't write an essay properly. It's no good.

What can I write....

Ah. At the handshake event, Risa and Akanen and I chased each other around.
I was just determined to run away.
Those two are really scary.
I seriously ran away. Lol.
They're scary, really.

Then what was it....

We ran around screaming and so on. Was that what we did? Lol.

It was so much fun to be with everybody 〜( ´ ▽ ` )

I may come to look like an adult, but in my heart I want to stay 17 forever.

I want everyone in Keyaki and I to keep on playing around and laughing this much ~!

Let's not become adults at all!!

I love everyone just as they are now!



Ah! I forgot to post these!!

Miyuki!



What's with this photo...


See ya!

posted  2017/01/26  01:36
_______________________________

Lots of commenters on this post say it made them want to cry. Such a feeling of youth and joy and troubling hints of the end of youth. Such fullness of feeling from Manaka. Compare with Neru's different approach to the problem. Mona is another goddess, so full of natural joy and love and fire. 

The post makes me want to make sure I don't miss any more of her posts. She laments her lack of writing ability, but I didn't notice anything like that. She's got all she needs.

Great to hear that Akanen is still running around like herself instead of like a captain. Oh, but maybe that was before the announcement....

Not sure why Mona refers to Fuu-chan as "Miyuki."

No comments:

Post a Comment