2017-01-25

Nagasawa Nanako blog post: why is a gloomy person like me an idol?

Pinpoint to you ♪ 

Nagasawa Nanako 
2017.01.25


Good evenaako (*⌒▽⌒*)

KeyaRoom pajamas:


White bear pajamas.


Rika-chan.


Rika-chan wore cat pajamas.


This KeyaBINGO
Was the moe-script championships.

You were to think up and deliver
Moe lines.


Doing it for real
Was very hard.


I thought up some lines.
But froze when I tried to say them for real.
The first time, I just couldn't get out a sound.

Compared to the other members,
Who just turned into their characters completely,
I couldn't act well at all.
It made me very unhappy.

It was extremely discourteous
To Kojima-san.


An idol is someone who is is
Cheerful in both appearance and personality.
And that is what I aim for.

But I'm a gloomy person.
There must be many people who wonder:
"So why are you in this job?"
I'm working hard to try to
Gradually become a cheerful person.
So I would be very happy if you would watch over me as I try.


Growing:


Sebasu-chan.

Seeing him gradually get bigger every day
Makes me happy.


A present for Ms. Mikkabi Oranges:


Sebastian.


Thank you very much for reading my blog.


Nagasawa Nanako

posted 2017/01/25  00:17 
_________________________________________

It made me so sad for Nanako in last Monday's KeyaBINGO when she was just so scared and embarrassed sitting there next to Kojima-san that she couldn't get her lines out, and tears started welling from her eyes in frustration. 

But at the same time, I was happy that she was reacting naturally, that she hadn't become a hardened professional and her natural self was just coming out. The naturalness of many of its members is one of the things that makes Keyakizaka46 different, it seems to me.

Personally, I think there is too little innocence (in all senses) and modesty in society -- at least in North America -- and it ends up causing us a lot of trouble, as we try to outdo each other in knowingness and mutual exploitation. (On the other hand, I have a good friend whose innocence caused her big trouble at one point in her life, so I understand that the opposite point of view is valid, too.)

"Ms. Mikkabi Oranges" is Oda Nana, who advertises Mikkabi oranges, from Mikkabi-machi in her home prefecture of Shizuoka (maybe it's her home town). 

"Sebastian" was Oda Nana's male butler character in the previous week's KeyaBINGO.

"Sebasu-chan" seems to be the new name of Naako's little egg of Italian Parsley sprouts.

Nanako and Katou Shiho, who shared a lane in Saturday's national handshake event, have formed the "Keyaki Akimoto Manatsu Respect Brigade," with themselves as its members. And Naako thanks Manatan for officially recognizing it. Naako says that in fact Manatan is her elder sister's oshi.

Nanako and Katou Shiho


Nanako with Sugai Yuuka. Nanako welcomed Yukka as captain and said the photo made it look like she was her boyfriend.







Nanako on her way back after Koike Minami's birthday celebration. Nanako said that when Mii-chan was in the third row, they were next to each other and talked a lot, and that Mii-chan, being younger, seemed like a younger sister to her -- but then she also seemed like a very together and responsible elder sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment