2016-12-20

Nagahama Neru blog post: "like a Japanese doll"

Bright Red

Nagahama Neru
2016.12.21

Good evening!


Everyone, today we've worked hard all day, haven't we!!
Let's praise each other!!!!

(lol)

I truly feel that it's because the members are there
That I can make it through each day.
I love them!




For B.L.T. magazine's expanded year-end edition
I'm on the cover with Hirate and Rika-chan.

My first formal clothes of the year.


My hair was so tightly tied up
That when I let it down, it made me look like a Japanese doll.


I'm all moffamofa.

The magazine comes out on December 21.
If you like, be sure to....

Thank you very much for reading the blog.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________

I don't really know what もっはもは moffamofa means. From a site where it refers to the the way the hair grows between the pads on the bottom of a cat's paw, I think it may refer to messy, fluffy hair. Sounds like it, anyway. And looks like it. What a nice photograph.

I was happy that it was beneath a photo of Sasaki Mirei, a member of Hiragana Keyaki, that Neru said the members being there helped her to make it through each busy day. She really seems to finally be bonding with the Hiraganas. It was hard for her, but they seemed to accept that, and perhaps they will value her affection that much more as it grows. 

In the backstage portion of the new Omotenashikai show, it was moving to see young Kakizaki Memi coming up to comfort nervous Neru, cheek to cheek. Neru seems to be leading Hiragana with her natural mixture of adult responsibility and lovable vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment