2016-12-22

"Ikemen" Memi...and should she not have chosen green/green?

In her blog today, Sasaki Kumi of Hiragana Keyaki publishes a photo she says shows the "ikemen" side of Kakizaki Memi (the good-looking guy side).



Kumi says that it's amazing how Memi just gets more and more like an adult. Memi gets mad every time she says that, she adds.

I'm not sure how Memi will react to criticism that she chose green/green as her colours on Wednesday. Some voices on 2channel say those colours are sacred ground, representing the group as a whole and two Hirate songs (Yamanotesen and Silent Majority).

I see their point, but I look at it a different way. To me, she is identifying herself with the group, rather than just as an individual. I can think of it as another version of Hirate's refusal to choose any colours. But it could stop people who do not support her from waving the usual Keyakizaka green/green, which were the colours that brought tears to several Keyaki-chans' eyes at their first concert in March.


Actually, I imagine Memi was told by management to choose colours now, and was probably even told what colours she should choose. I can see this as another indication that the original plan to make her centre, or at least co-centre, of Hiragana is still in effect.

In any case, Keyakizaka's official colours are green and purple: the very two colours current co-centres Memi and Neru have chosen.
You've already seen the fashion photo I posted earlier today. It came out in the Overture magazine released Thursday. Memi has a knack for this.

In her own blog, she publishes this photo of herself and says Kyonko did her make-up. Having any make-up at all is still a novelty for her, it appears. As it should be, lol. She just turned 15.



"Recently, Kage-chan (Kageyama Yuuka) has begun to do make-up (;・ω・)
I have to learn to do my own, too ~(-o-;)"

Memi also publishes this pic of herself with Akanen:


 She looks pleased and nervous, lol.

"I got to take this picture with Moriya-san.
Moriya-san is so beautiful.
I just lose myself looking at her.

Haaa....
I want to be beautiful like Moriya-san (*´﹃`*)
I'll work hard at it."

And then comes this photo:


Looks like a dressing room. I'm pretty sure that Memi and all the out-of-towners are living in the dorm in Tokyo as they all rush to prepare for the Christmas lives.

One commenter described the glasses as "unfair." Yes, but I can verify that they are indeed her normal glasses. We've seen them before (below). And on Showroom last spring or summer, she was just beginning to use contacts, which were making her eyes water. No doubt she wore these very glasses as secretary of the student council. Ancient history, lol.

A few days ago, with Sasaki Mirei:


A few months ago, with Takase Mana:


No comments:

Post a Comment